Translate

Friday, December 30, 2016

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1080p

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1080p



















I Remember the first time i saw Ninja Turtles. My Mother actually took me to see the Original Ninja Turtle Movie at the theater. It's funny how the original Movie trilogy all got HD remastered (I have them on Blu-ray) but the Original Cartoon that started it all only got as far as a DVD Collection. It's a shame cause the show lasted for a long time. one of the very few 80's show that went into the 90s and still maintained its popularity. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is still going strong with the recent reboot films and the 2012 cartoon still being aired on Nickelodeon. Maybe the creators will see this and get the message and not slap me with a lawsuit in the process lol.


































No comments:

Post a Comment